My gf and I live 5 hours from each other between August and April but 11 hours over the summer when she goes back home. She is currently going to JU and enjoying it while I'm stuck here. I went to JU for a bit last year but I dropped out so I could be home (and because I was a little on the lazy side). I plan on going to a community college nearby for a couple of years before I head back out on my own but I already plan on moving in with her after those two years are up.
We went out in October, broke up in December (because of a serious mistake I made), fixed things in January, and went back out on V-Day. We have been nothing but happy ever since.
I'm writing this because she was here all last week for her spring break but is now back at JU. I miss her a lot.
Goodbye
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment