I have one right now and it wont go away. i didnt have it when I got into the accident. I didnt have it when I was talking to the officers or when I was giving my information to the tow truck guy. I started to get it on the long walk home. Any other time the walk would seem ordinary because of how many times I did it in the past but today was different. I got into a car accident and i got my 4th jail scare in my life. I think i might have a record for times almost going to jail. Luckily I'm fine and the other car was too. I'm just not going to be driving anywhere for awhile which means no Jacksonville visits which means more time away from the gf.
I also got a haircut. Its not bad...
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment