SOME of my music

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Changes

I'm cooking hot dogs. A few months ago I wouldnt even go near the stove because I strongly felt that all I needed was a microwave and/or fast food. I guess that's one of the benefits of being skinny lol.

Also, I have been randomly daydreaming of a fictional story. I think I might sit down one day and write it. Half of it is loosely based on my own life while the other half is nothing short of a science fiction story. Maybe I found what I wanted to do as an adult...but its too early to tell. First lets focus on the present and the present consists of 2 hot dogs with mustard on them. I like ketchup but I think mustard tastes better so I apologize if it is "weird" lol.


Besides the idea of going to the local high school county track meet for recreational and semi-educational purposes, I dont really have anything else to add here. Goodbye readers

1 comment: